Tekos Interactive is a French – Vietnamese startup in Ho Chi Minh city, located in the District 2, and we are looking for talented Senior Product Owner in HCM (Ho Chi Minh)!
👥 1 positions open
💵 Up to 3000$ + benefits.
💻 Office is HCM, Q2.
🏡 Remote work friendly
⌚️ Flexible hours.
See all our Jobs
You love to create things and you consider programming as a mix of crafting and engineering?
Do you want to be part of a startup working with Europe and more specifically France?
Building strong working and cultural skills with European customers is something you have always been looking for?
Sounds like we are a match! We are looking for a Senior Product Owner in HCM!
You will be working on cutting edge projects, with the latest techs.
You will be part of a friendly team.
You will have an impact on your work environment.
- You interact with our customers to challenge their product vision, understand it, and translate it as functional specifications
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Manage the roadmap in collaboration with the development team
- Guarantee that the deliverables match the expectations in terms of functionalities and quality.
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT / Product
- Experience in agile project management (SCRUM / Kanban) of 2+ years.
- You can speak English or French. (If you speak French, it is a real plus).
- You believe that Tekies should help people and can have a positive impact on their lives.
- We care about the values of the people we work with, their mission and their goals.
- We are supporters, partners of the people who want to change the world.
- We believe that working with passion and fun contributes actively to our well-being
- Tekos Interactive is in District 2 in Ho-Chi-Minh city.
- We offer depending on your experience and skills.
- We also provide many other benefits. We think that working should be done in a good environment. And with good conditions.
You can also contact us on LinkedIn